Buy Jintropin HGH
Jintropin HGH (Somatropin), is an injectable recombinant human growth hormone (rhGH). It is a white lyophilized powder consisting of the identical sequence of 191 amino acids of human growth hormone (HGH).
↑ Back To Top
Buy HGH in bulk – Pay 25% and the remaining 75% when you receive the order!
If you want to buy more than 100IU than we have a special payment option for you. Pay 25% of the product price in advance, we will ship the merchandise and when you receive it and confirm the quality, pay the remaining 75%.
- JintropinSomatropin 300IU$840.00Pay $210.00 now, and $630.00 when you receive the orderBuy Now
- JintropinSomatropin 500IU330.00Pay $332.00 now, and $997.00 when you receive the orderBuy Now
- JintropinSomatropin 800IU$2044.00Pay $511.00 now, and 533.00 when you receive the orderBuy Now
- JintropinSomatropin 1000IU$2415.00Pay $603.00 now, and 811.00 when you receive the orderBuy Now
↑ Back To Top
Why should you buy HGH from us?
Because we offer discreet shipping, free online consultation, fast feedback, confidentiality assured, low fair prices, fast delivery time, special payment system for bulk orders, credit card payment for our verified loyal customers and we always have the products in stock.
Become a Verified Loyal Customer – Pay with your Credit Card and More!
Our verified loyal customers can make the payment with their credit card. We also offer a 15% discount to our loyal customers and express shipping. To become a verified customer you must place a bulk order. If after paying the 25% and receiving your order you will make the payment of the remaining 75% we will add you to our verified loyal customers list. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Shipping From USA
Jintropin is shipped from USA! No more issues with customs, lost mail, etc. Order today, receive your product in max. 2 days.